Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentines Day~ 2010


Ab's favorite holiday always has been V-day. I think it has to do with all of the pink. She thoroughly enjoys making homemade cards for all of the kids in class. This year she had the assignment of packing a special lurch for a secret person. They each drew a name and the teacher gave the kids the other students "wish list". Ab drew this little girl. You can see in the photo the bag we decorated for her. We put a few special non-edible treats in as well.

I rushed over to Ab's room where they were eating today, just in time to see her give her gift away. I have to divide my time and energy between Ab and Ems parties now. I chose to help in Ems room this time. I busted though threw the halls, past the wild sugar crazed kids, with seconds to spare.

Love you Abs,
You are my special Valentine:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Love it all!! Keep up the blogging!!!
Love You ALL!!! Mom Grandma XOXOXO