Thursday, February 3, 2011

Easter ~10

I already posted some last year about Easter but I wanted to share our early morning hunt.
Yes, we follow trails of candy to a present. It was a tradition in my family so we carried it on. We have to be awake super early due to the starting time of Sunrise Service, 6:45. Then our church serves a breakfast meal, we eat as a congregation. After that we have Easter Service.
This year was especially fun because we had family in from out of town. See Hudson. Mainly though because I was in charge of the Childrens Story Time. I told a short story and handed out seedlings for them to plant. I LOVED IT. I love kids and I love God.
Ab will pose serious if we follow up with a humorous shot. What we do in order to at least get 1 great photo out of our kids, event after event, year after year. I get it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love that little girl!!She's a beauty